Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eat at the Cafeteria!

I had the funniest conversation the other day with one of my fellow seniors in one of my classes. My friend and I were telling him how Yummy dinner was. When he asked us where we ate, we told him the cafeteria. His response was, "the freshman cafeteria." To which I replied with "Huh?"

This guy proceeded to tell my friend and me how upperclassmen do not eat in the cafeteria and that is why it is called the freshman cafeteria. So in the cafeteria's defense I put up a pretty good fight supporting the delicious dinner I just ate.

First off college students, or at least all the ones I know are broke! We don't have excess amounts of money to spend. So why not eat at the cafeteria? It is $6.75 for dinner and you can eat all you want.

They have a drink station, a fully stocked salad bar, a new feature item on the menu every night, and then they always have pizza and fries. The desert bar is oh so yummy as well. Last night it had spice cake, brownies, rice crispy treats, cookies and Cinnamon rolls. There is also a place where you can have sandwiches and/or wraps made, if you should choose to keep your meal on the lighter side. This place also always has open availability, so your never without a seat. They serve three meals a day there, but I have only been for the dinners.

with all of these benefits and my tight budget, why would I eat anywhere else on campus. Oh, and the food really is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment