Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dinning Hall Survey

I have spoken with many of my fellow classmates since my earlier post on the Cafeteria. We all like what the dinning hall serves up on the Boca Raton campus, but when speaking with them I find the issue is that the dinning hall has a survey box and the students who are taking the time to fill it out are not giving the cafeteria the best scores.

The survey box is located on the opposite counter from the cash registers. The survey is short and to the point. When I was in the dinning hall the other night I filled one out, taking a few extra seconds to make sure I was giving them the proper ratings. I then slipped it in the box and headed off to class.

If you enjoy eating at the cafeteria and you enjoy all the service and options they provide for us, then take 2 minutes and fill one of these guys out so that our dinning hall can know that we have taken note in their efforts and that we are pleased with them!

GO OWLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment