Thursday, March 19, 2009

What Not To Wear To The Dinning hall

My friend and I eat in the dinning hall on the Boca Raton Campus almost every Wednesday before our evening class. Last night we were enjoying our pizza and fries when we saw this entire group of girls walking around the cafeteria with see through cover ups and bikinis underneath them.

First off, this is only okay to wear if you are near a body of water. This is not appropriate for the the cafeteria. My friend and I were not the only ones making comments. A table next to us was saying things such as "what? do they think that is attractive to wear here" and my friend said "Do they realize that the attention they are getting from the guy's is not the right kind".

This look was disrupting dinner for my table and a few other ones as well. These girls in the bikinis are walking around flaunting their goods and I can tell you exactly the two types of looks they were getting.
Girls- What are they wearing? They look easy
Guy's- Nice! How can I get me some of that

Neither one of these remarks are good. Ladies please realize that the way you dress in certain places affects the way people view you. You can be sweet, smart, talented and beautiful but when you walk around the dinning hall with your breasts and butt hanging out then the only thing people see is nothing good at all.

GO OWLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment