Thursday, March 19, 2009

FAU on YouTube

I enjoy being on YouTube, mostly for the never ending supply of music videos. I get all excited when I can find a song on YouTube that I researched because the one line I heard of that song from the radio, I liked.

While I was on YouTube the other day I decided to see what kind of videos were posted for FAU. There was mostly stuff for our sports teams. There is a lot of FAU football videos about the games, good plays, the player's and so on.

I did however find two videos of our sports teams that I thought were well made. One of the videos being all about the FAU football team, but as a general overview tied in with a nice song. The other one being about sports teams in general within FAU. The general sports video has a nice 'rap' song about FAU that I found enjoyable. I hope you do too! Check them out!


GO OWLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment