Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's All About the simple Things In Life



We all love it when something so small happens to us and when it does it highlights our whole day! I know that yesterday I went to the vending machine to get a bag of chips and I put just enough money in for one bag but the machine gave me two bags....Yeah!! I thought to myself "this is going to be yummy and more calories than I need".

I know that the parking lots can drive us all crazy, especially on the Boca Raton Campus. So don't you just love it when you pull into the lot and right up front there is any empty spot waiting for you. There is no one else there to gun for the spot and cut you off ; you get to pull right in.

My friend Marc and i were walking to class the other day from dinner and it was pouring the entire evening and we waited as long as we could before we had to leave. Just as we were leaving the skies cleared and we walked all the way to class without a single drop of rain hitting us.

Things like these are what makes a persons day!

GO OWLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment