Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Quick Note

Today I was interviewing a man for a story I am covering for class and when I told him I was from FAU he started laughing. Then he looked at me and said "you know what that stands for right, Find Another University". 

He then went on to explain that he studied here for his undergraduate degree and majored in business and that he had so many problems with the administration and that the school was constantly changing things on him and that it took him one year longer than planned to graduate. 

I told him that I was a journalism major and that I was graduating in August and he then said "well you can change your fate, I did". Then I was thinking that as many issues that I think I've had, I would not change schools. I like FAU and most of the students I have spoken with agree with me. Every university has its difficulties and in the end FAU has been very enjoyable for me.

I cannot wait to be an Alumni :)

GO OWLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment